Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Self Upper Body Strength Training -2

I felt like working out my upper body more so I gave my upper body strength training another try. Prior to this I had 10 minute brisk walk outside to soak up some more Vitamin D.

50-40-30-20-10 reps:
Reverse Push Ups on a dip station
Knee Raises on a dip station

I finished it in 19:47 (old 30:46)
10 Pistols afterward (each leg, alternating).

HOLY CRAP! Did I see it right? I totally beat my last week time by A LOT!

Let me analyze this a bit: First of all, for the reverse push ups, last week I think I shifted more of my body weight towards my upperback and less support from my bent legs. Today I guess it was more like 50/50? Definitely Knee raises were a bit faster today than last week.

Either way, that was one heck of PR!

No comments: