Monday, August 29, 2011

Bodyrock.tv: Burn Fat and Tighten Your Butt Workout

After 2 days of no workout AT ALL, I started off with hitting this bun and legs burner workout! It's a time challenge workout but the good thing is I only need to complete the entire circuit (no repeated circuit). Sounds easy huh? Well not quite, especially the last part.

Complete this circuit:
30 X (2 walking lunges, 4 backward jump, half burpee with jump (no push up))
30 X (Steps up & one leg elevated squat)- each leg
2 sets (15 reps One Leg Bridge) - each leg
2 sets (30 seconds One Leg Wall Sit) - each leg

I completed this in 17:10. One Leg Wall Sit was such a killer and I wasted most of my time there. Next time I'll revisit this killer legs workout again!



Afterward I did some extra upper body strength training - assisted triceps dips, one leg bent reverse push ups, and leg raises.

No comments: