Monday, August 8, 2011

Bodyrock.tv: Hotel Room Workout

Originally I was planning doing Hotel Room Workout while I was at the hotel over the weekend while attending the Ancestral Health Symposium. However lack of sleep and whacked meal time just didn't make this happen, although I actually packed my whole workout gear (notebook, pen, interval timer and workout clothes).

Anyway after 3 days of no proper workout (2 were actually more like an active rest and 1 was a complete rest), I decided to do it today.

Set an interval timer for 10 sec off/20 sec on for 24 rounds
(SB = 25 lbs backpack)
Squats (SB on L shoulder) 10-10
Dive Bomber Push Ups 5-4
Squats (SB on R shoulder) 10-10
Diagonal Knee Tuck Push Up 8-6
Squats (SB on L shoulder) 10-10
Triceps Leg Lift 13-16
Squats (SB on R shoulder) 10-10
Monkey Push up 6-7
Squats (SB on R shoulder) 10-10
Santana Push Up 5.5-5
Squats (SB on R shoulder) 10-9
Sumo Push Up 7-6



One note: I did diagonal knee tuck incorrectly. I thought I was supposed to keep my diagonal knee tuck hovering above the ground while doing the push up and I thought I wasn't good enough because I just couldn't lower myself much. After rewatching the video, I saw that I'm only supposed to crossed my other leg and still on the ground then do the push up. Now that I can do!

Afterward I just practiced my upperbody weight workouts: (proper reverse push up- meaning I used mainly my upperback muscles to pull myself up and relying less on my leg muscles), leg raises, triceps dips on the dip station.

Finished off with 10 Pistols each leg - altering each set.

No comments: