Thursday, August 4, 2011

Bodyrock.tv: 600 reps Sexier Body Workout -2

It's been almost a year since I did 600 reps Sexier body Workout so today I challenged myself to see how much improvements I've made.

Complete this entire circuit as fast as possible in proper forms
Half Burpee with Calve Raises – 60 reps
One Leg Push Ups – 60 reps (alternating legs)
Jump Lunges – 60 reps
One Leg Dead Lifts – 30 on each leg
Crunches with Leg Extensions – 60 reps
Prisoner Squat and Front Kick – 60 reps (alternating legs)
One Leg Tricep Dip – 60 reps (switching legs)
One Leg Jump – 60 reps total (30 on each leg)
Chest Lift _ 60 reps
Over The Chair Kick – 60 reps total (30 on each leg)

I finished this in 33:41 (old 38:33). For sure I completed everything all in proper forms. Even my prisoner squats, push ups and jump lunges were pretty deep.

Zuzana had a newer version of this 600 reps but I figured I'll tackle that once I could finish this workout under 30 minutes :)

No comments: