Saturday, October 29, 2011

Bodyrock.tv: 100 Sandbag Swing Exercise Challenge 2 and Do It Exercise Challenge 2

My throat was still sore when I woke up and not to mention the weather was pretty chilly. When Brutus almost talked me out from working out, I kicked him aside and did two exercise challenge back to back. The first was 100 reps Sandbag Swing (used 20lbs backpack) to beat my old PR in December and Do It Exercise Challenge and I also planned to beat my old PR from January.

Warm up: double unders, squats, lunges

100 Sandbag Swing - finished in 3:28 (didn't beat my PR 3:25-used 15 lbs backpack)

Do It Exercise Challenge (12 minute challenge)
10 sandbag squats (I used 20 lbs backpack)- 100 reps (old 80 reps with 15 lbs backpack)
10 reverse push ups 97 reps (old 78 reps)

Extras:
5 Burpees

No comments: