Thursday, December 29, 2011

Bodyrock.tv: Rock Me , Feel So Good, Abs Bonus DOUBLE TRIPLE TROUBLE Workouts

Original workouts from Bodyrock.tv

So here what happened. I woke up around 2:30 am for no reason and couldn't fall back asleep. After an hour later, I decided to get up and started to workout! Not only that, I did 3 workouts and doubled the rounds from its original to create about 20 minutes mashed up workouts!

Rock Me Workout: 10 sec off/50 sec on for 8 rounds
SB Low Jack 28-18
Elevated Push up & 2 Knee Tucks 8-8
SB front & back squat 12-12
SB overhead forward lunge and press 7-13

For SB low jack: mixed and matched using 20lbs backpack and only my bodyweight. Same thing with the Overhead Forward Lunge and Press combo.

Feel so Good Workout: 10 sec off/50 sec on for 8 rounds
Burpee & Knee Raise 7-7
One V Up & Dip Station Lift 7-7
1 Triceps dip & 1 Core Split 9-7
Elevated Reverse Push up 10-12

Dip station lift was tough. I had to modify it towards the end of the round by keeping my feet on the ground and just lift my bums. Did a modified triceps dips as I am not strong enough to do it with both my legs off the ground. I could do some elevated reverse push up but then had to do a regular one after a couple reps.

Feel so Good Abs Bonus Workout: 10 sec off/50 sec for 6 rounds
Circle Abs 29-25
Side Oblique V Ups (Left) 29-23
Side Oblique V Ups (Right) 25-23

If you're curious, I did record all of these with the exception of the first one because I forgot! My forms might not be the best but keep in mind that I was working out early morning at 4 am and I just rolled out from the bed.

No comments: