Saturday, February 4, 2012

ZWOW III Challenge and Bodyrock.tv: Domino Workout

Saturday morning means 2 workouts! I got a nice 9 hour sleep last night so it's time to crank up my morning workout!

First ZWOW III Challenge: (I'm really hoping she could start a blog soon!)
Pyramid style workout. Perform 5-10-15-10-5 reps of each of this move for time:
One Leg Lunge Jump (each leg)
One Leg Elevated Lunge with weight (each leg)
Push Ups & Chest Lift
Skaters Jump (1 rep count towards 1 side only)



I used a pair of 8lbs dumbbell for the first 5 reps of first 2 ladders then I just did the elevated lunge with my own bodyweight only.
Time: 15:00

Second Bodyrock.tv: Domino Workout
10 sec off / 50 sec on for 12 rounds
Square jump & half burpee 12-9
Backward Lunge & Swing 19-16
2 Side Plank Jumps + 2 Knee Tucks Combo 7-7
Triceps Dips & Knee Raise 9-8
Side Lunge Jump & Press Up 20-25
Pike Press & Push Up 6-6

For the swing, I used 8lb dumbbell, did 1 leg assisted triceps dips, used 8lb dumbbell for the side lunge jump and press up but ditched it completely on second round.

No comments: