Friday, February 3, 2012

Bodyrock.tv: Shake It 250 reps Workout -2

If you think I've been falling off the workout wagon for this week, you totally don't know me. I made slight changes to my workout routine lately. Instead of struggling and rushing to squeeze in a workout in the morning at 4 am Monday-Friday, I decided to just use those days to fulfill my 50 Burpees for 50 Days Challenge. I could always do 50 burpees in the evening when I just got back from work and before having my dinner.

So I'm currently on Day 28. Interestingly enough, yesterday I had extra energy so after I finished my 50 burpees, I decided to do 5 minute Knee Raise Challenge and cranked out 105 knee raises on a dip station.

Another interesting thing, today I ACTUALLY WOKE UP at 4:30 am WITHOUT an alarm. For some reason, I had this urge to do a workout and I picked Zuzana's "last" Bodyrock.tv Workout: Shake It 250 reps The last time I did this was back in November 2011.

This time I used a solid 25lbs sandbag and finished this challenge in 17:10.

I'm supposed to fulfill my 50 burpees for today, but since I did a workout and the workout itself had some burpee (without push up version), I think I'm gonna cut mysel a bit slack today.

Besides, work was a bit crazy today and I didn't even leave until 2pm. It was supposed to be a half day..plus I didn't really have any lunch.

But hey, who cares right? It's not like anyone reading this blog anyway..HA!

No comments: