Tuesday, June 12, 2012

6 Week 6 Packs Summer Challenge: Week 3 - Day 2 & Day 4

Original workout: Six Pack Factory

Another weight training which doesn't have a clear direction on how many rounds I should set my interval timer. Last time I did it from pure luck, not sure about this time!

In the end I figured I set it as:
5 sec rest/ 20 sec active for 15 rounds for 1 set. 5 sec rest is actually to give me sometime to prepare from one move to another and every 3rd 20 sec interval, it'll be the complete rest as prescribed.

So the sequence will be:
Elevated Push Ups // Jump Lunges // 20 sec rest
Narrow Grip Bent Over DB Rows // Jump Lunges // 20 sec rest
Seated DB Shoulder Press // Jump Lunges // 20 sec rest
Seated DB Hammer Curls // Jump Lunges // 20 sec rest
Elevated close grip push ups // Jump Lunges // 20 sec rest

I used a pair of 12lbs dumbbell.

Day 2 (Tuesday): I completed 5 Sets (warm up 50 Burpees Day 36)

Day 4 (Thursday): Completed 4 sets (warm up 50 Burpees Day 38)

No comments: