Monday, June 25, 2012

6 Week 6 Packs Summer Challenge: Week 5 - Day 1, 3, 5

Original workout: Six Pack Factory

One more week and I am DONE with this challenge! So this week routine is the same as Week 3 except for the Abs workout.

Part #1: Dumbbell Swing (15 sec off/15 sec on for 50 rounds)

Part #2: Abs
5 sets of each (13-16 reps)
Band Crunch
Band Side Twist
Band Pull Ins



Since I don't have the band, I had to get a little creative with the abs workout.

Day 1: Completed 50 rounds DBS and did partially StrongLifeFitness Abs workout:


Did 50 Burpees for a Day for 50 Day Challenge - DAY 49 - no push up version

Day 3:
Did 50 Rounds of Dumbbell Swing - altered with switching arm DB swing (using 8lb DB) and regular DB swing with 12lbs DB.

Then I did 5 sets of 10 reps for each of the Abs workout. Since I don't have a band, I just used my sandbag.
5 sets of 10 reps
- SB Crunch
- SB Side Bends (each side)
- Weighted Knee tucks (with 3 lbs ankle weights)

Day 5: TBA

No comments: