Tuesday, June 26, 2012

6 Week 6 Packs Summer Challenge: Week 5 - Day 2, 4

Original workout: Six Pack Factory

Same workout sequence as Week 3 Day 2 and 4 workout.

I set up the interval timer to 5 sec rest // 20 sec active with the third 20 sec will be the rest interval for 15 rounds for 1 set. 5 sec is merely for transitioning from one workout to another.

I figured to make this more challenging, I set up to 60 rounds to complete 4 rounds all at once. Or if I'm feeling beastly, I might set up 90 rounds to complete 6 sets at once.

Elevated Push Ups // Jump Lunges // 20 sec rest
Narrow Grip Bent Over DB Rows // Jump Lunges // 20 sec rest
Seated DB Shoulder Press // Jump Lunges // 20 sec rest
Seated DB Hammer Curls // Jump Lunges // 20 sec rest
Elevated close grip push ups // Jump Lunges // 20 sec rest



Day 2: Since I don't want to put any pressure on my wrists just yet, I subbed the push up with extra Dumbbell Shoulder Press, did Reverse Body Rows instead of bent over rows and triceps DB kick back instead of narrow grip push ups.
Completed 60 rounds.

50 Burpees for DAY 50- THE DAY OF I COMPLETED THIS 50 DAYS OF 50 BURPEES CHALLENGE!

Day 4: I completed 6 sets (90 rounds) - first 3 sets I did reverse push ups and the last 3 sets I did DB bent over rows. Others were similar with what I did on Day 2.

No comments: