Monday, July 16, 2012

Loving Fit: Isometric Sunshine Pop Workout -2

Original workout: Loving Fit

I'm so glad I finally could make my own workout schedule after doing a constrain workout program for straight 6 weeks. I chose lower body WO for today from LovingFit.

3 Rounds of this entire circuit:
Part #1: 11 sec/11 sec for 10 rounds - no rest
Weighted Back Lunge Hold (switch side every interval)
This still totally killed my quads. First & second round I hold SB for the first 4-5
interval and by third round, I just used my own bodyweight but still kept proper form. Make no mistake, bodyweight itself is already quad killer!

Part #2: Time Challenge
30 dumbbell swings (I used a pair of 8lbs dumbbell)
20 skater lunge and up hold (each leg)
30 jump tucks
25 weighted toe raises (with 35lbs sandbag)

Time: 6:28 (old 6:23) / 5:44 (old 6:05) / 5:27 (old 6:39)

No comments: