Sunday, September 9, 2012

LovingFit: Strength Couture Cardio & Core Workout

Warm Up:
CBBC# 1 & CBBC #2
Planks variations
2 minute freestyle skipping

Note: Since my left ankle already healed, this was my first time doing CBBC#1 & CBBC#2 as RXed. Butt kick jump squat totally fun and hard at the same time and rocket launchers totally killed my quads a lot (those in and outs count as 1 rep btw)

Original workout: LovingFit

Twisted Forward Backward Jump ( our new jump variation ) – 100 reps
Core Slides – 20 Reps ( Try to go through the full 20 reps without a break )
Side Jump Lunge – 10 rounds of 12 reps per leg
Core Slides – 20 Reps
Jump Over & Jump Tuck – 50 Reps

Time 26:23



Finish off: CBBC #3 which took me 9:45

Now I'm going to take my consecutive 4-5 days off from working out, which I usually do after 6 weeks of training.

No comments: