Thursday, September 6, 2012

Lower Body Armageddon Workout

According to my schedule, today was supposed to be an active rest day but I felt I needed an outlet so I did this workout after I came back home. Besides since tomorrow I don't have to get up early to go to work (working from home for half day), I might as well take this advantage.

Today's workouts mostly focus on lower body, with some upper body.

Warm up:
Dynamic stretching
CBBC#2
1 set of LovingFit Sharper Abs Challenge

ZWOW#32 Show Me Your Strength by Zuzka Light
3 Rounds:
60 side hops
10 triceps dips
10 broad jumps
5 thrusters (using a pair of 15 lbs dumbbell)
10 Russian twist (15lbs dumbbell)

Time 7:53

I know I supposed to do 1 mile run after ZWOW#32 but I already did my run in the morning catching my train..HA!

Instead I did CBBC#1 and
another set of LovingFit Sharper Abs Challenge

No comments: