Saturday, September 22, 2012

Lower Body Workout: LovingFit Quest Booty and CBBC #1

I am in the process of changing my training a bit. It's still a split routine lower and upper body but I am doing a little longer workout during weekend because:
1. I know I don't have to rush and finish the workout before certain time
2. For sure I get better sleep than weekdays
3. Did I say that I have more time?

Anyway today's agenda was originally to be upper body workout but I had to changed it to lower body in the last minute.

Today's Agenda:
500 skips as a warm up (almost unbroken done in 4:07)

1 Round LovingFit Sharp Abs Challenge


CBBC #1


LovingFit Quest Booty Workout
10 Rounds:
12 sandbag diagonal back lunge and knee up (each side)- 35 lbs sandbag
12 weighted jump lunges - 8lb dumbbell
6 leg raise on a dip station

Time 34:55

No comments: