Saturday, October 27, 2012

LovingFit: 5D Strength Upper Body Workout

It's finally weekend where I can do a longer workout and this time I picked LovingFit 5D Strength. Work will be a bit crazy for the next 2 weeks so I want to make a good use of my weekend to get the most out for my workouts.

Part #1: 11 sec/ 11 sec for 10 rounds
Iso outward palm push up + kick backs

Part #2: 3 Rounds
10 side to side elevated pike press (shoulder press)
12 iso spiderman acro push ups
15 back lifts

Time 14:05

Part #3: 3 Rounds
12 one leg assisted dips + kicks
20 diagonal mt. climber jumpers
8 1 leg reptile dive bombers

Time 17:11


Modifications:
1. I did regular pike press instead of elevated
2. For spiderman acro push ups, I just did 1 leg push up
3. I did regular dive bombers



Then 11 sec on/ 11 sec active 10 Rounds skipping- all efforts in that 11 sec!!

No comments: