Friday, January 18, 2013

Carb Nite Leg Workout

Before I knew it, my 9th Carb Nite is finally here again! Woot! That means HARD workout for big muscles prior enjoying my carb feast tonight!

Good thing for having a half day work on Fridays so I can go straight to the gym right after I got home.

Bummer the gym was closed so I pretty much wasted my half hour went back and forth and in the end I had to do my workout at home. Frantically I had to modify everything so it'll be suited to do at home and still intense.

One leg exercises to the rescue!

Here's what in my agenda today:

Lower Body Carb Nite Workout:
  • 3x 20 reps One Leg Elevated Glute Bridge (each leg)
  • 20x V Up Abs
  • 3x 10 reps DB Romanian One Leg Dead Lift 35 lbs DB(R/L)
  • 20x elevated plank knee tucks (each side)
  • 3x 10 reps DB Kneel to Stand 35 lbs. DB (right/left)
  • 20x V up abs
  • 3x 15 reps One Leg Elevated Glute Bridge (each leg)
  • 20x elevated plank knee tucks (each side)



Note: I didn't pre-determine the rep range nor the weights until I did the workout at the gym

No comments: