Sunday, January 6, 2013

LBKC Team Workout

We didn't go to the beach today because of the rain the night before. But the workout was still hard and long!

Part #1: Team workout (3-4 people)
  • 300x bodyweight squats
  • 400m (8 laps) 250 lbs. sled push
  • 200x ring rows
  • 100x medicine ball sit ups

Part #2:
  • 50 KB Swing (24kg (52 lbs) male/ 16kg female (35 lbs.)
  • 30 One arm KB Push Press (each arm) - I used 12lbs. KB
  • 2 laps bear crawls
  • 150 jump rope (singles) or 50 double unders - Did singles. I tried to practice DU and I might actually string 1 or 2 in between! Almost!

For team workout, the reps were divided among the team. I was so happy I could crank out 100 bodyweight squats all at once unbroken. It's something that I could be proud of because none others did that. Our team has 4 people but one lady couldn't do squats because of her knees so we had to divide 300 squats among 3 of us.

My other 2 teammates took turn after every 25 squats and I busted 100 unbroken straight. These are below parallel squats, not just 90 degree. But then when pushing sled, I was so dead haha. Good thing we could always switch around if one couldn't finish the lap. I got at least 1-3 lap for 250lbs sled. Then when it came to Ring rows, I was the WORST!!! I couldn't get pass 10 reps and even the 3rd time I did another 10, I barely could lift myself up! My upper body definitely need to catch up!

No comments: