Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Week of January 14-20 Workout Schedule

I haven't put up any workouts lately but it doesn't mean I'm just sitting on my ass. I just haven't got the time to sit down and type out everything.

Long story short, I had my usual KB workout at LBKC on Sunday.

Yesterday and today were active rest days. Basically I did yoga/stretching and pilate type of workout.

Anyway I'm thinking of putting an actual workout program that will help me achieve my fitness goal: strength and muscles.

Short term goal: improving my upper body strength.

January 14-20 Workout Schedule
Monday, Jan 14
Recovery Day (30 minute stretching/yoga plus walking)

Tuesday, Jan 15
Recovery Day (30 minute pilates from blogilates.com – 3 videos)

Wednesday, Jan 16 (DAY OFF FROM WORK = GYM TIME!!)
9am KB Class (workout will be something like Marianne’s KB conditioning workout)

Thursday, Jan 17
Upper Body Workout (at home)
3 sets of each of workout below (will determine rep range) – 20 abs in between exercises (bicycles, side elbow plank leg lifts, single leg lift & toe touches)
  • Reverse push up using dip station
  • DB Press Up (15 lbs. DB each arm)
  • DB triceps extension
  • Push Up (regular)
Friday, Jan 18
Lower Body Workout (at the gym in the afternoon)
3 sets of each of workout below (will determine range) – 20 abs in between exercises (elevated plank knee tucks, V-Ups)
  • KB Deadlift (will use a pair of big KBs – weight will be determined)
  • KB Goblet Squats (35lbs KB)
  • Barbell Glute Bridge
  • EZ Curl Bar Good Mornings
  • KB Kneel to Stand (25-30lbs KB) right/left
Saturday, Jan 19
Upper Body/Back Workout (at the gym early morning 6-7am)
3 sets of 3 Windmill each side

3 sets of each of workout below (will determine range) – 30sec -1 min. rest in between exercise or 20 abs in between – jack knives, side elbow plank leg lifts)
  • Pull Up (palms facing away) (assisted with green band – 50lbs off my bodyweight)
  • KB Press Up (15 lbs. KB each arm)
  • Push Up (hands on KB)
Then HIIT Rowing (1 minute rest/ 30 sec on for 8 Rounds) OR sled push (if space permits)

Sunday, Jan 20
9am KB Class (workout will be like Marianne’s KB conditioning workout)

Then HIIT Rowing (1 minute rest/ 30 sec on for 8 Rounds) OR sled push (if space permits)

No comments: