Monday, February 25, 2013

Legs Workout This Morning

I went to bed much earlier than usual 8pm!) although I don't think I fell asleep right away. But I think I got quite good nite sleep despite I woke up in middle of the night to use the restroom. Drank too much water prior going to bed.

Woke up wasn't feeling too great yet but already felt a little better than yesterday. Since I skipped dinner last night (ate way too much Crispy Pork Belly during lunch), I had pre workout 15g whey protein mixed with 1 Tbsp coconut oil 30-40 minutes prior working out.

Legs workout:
  • 3 sets 20 reps glute bridge (off the floor-bodyweight)
  • 2 sets 15 reps light barbel deadlift (with mini 50lbs BB and 45lbs BB bar)
  • 3 sets 6 reps moderate heavy barbell (25lbs plates -net weight 95lbs.)
  • 3 sets 10 reps DB squats (2x20lbs DBs)
  • 3 sets 10 reps DB walking lunges (2x20lbs DBs)

No extra HIIT today.



After workout I felt a lot better and not as light headed and fatigue as I woke up this morning. Still a bit runny nose and dry throat but overall I already better! Looks like I sweated out those nasty bugs out from my body!

Will drink TONS of water and lemon today!

No comments: