Saturday, February 16, 2013

Saturday KB Workout

Phew! I feel like I haven't updated this workout blog for ages! I am still sticking to my current program, although there have been some modifications here and there.

Good news is every Saturday will be an open gym at Long Beach Kettlebell club, which means I am free to use the gym to do my own workout OR I could do the workout that's listed on the board on that day! That's very cool!

Anyway on Saturday, I focused more on legs so here we go:

Legs Strength Training:
3 sets of 5 reps Overhead Squat (each side) - holding 1 KB on 1 arm
3 sets of 3 reps pistol squats
3 sets of 5 reps step ups (each side) - holding 2 KBs
3 sets of 6 reps Bulgarian Split Squats + Elevated Romanian Deadlifts - holding 2 KBs
3 sets of 12 reps Barbel Glute Bridge

HIIT: Rowing (1 minute rest/ 30 sec MAX effort - 10 rounds)

No comments: