Monday, March 4, 2013

Lower Body Workout at Gym

I've been practicing a lot on glute bridge and deadlifts. This morning this workout left me quite drenched that I even had to take off my long sleeves. Usually it was a bit chilly at the gym in early morning. Looks like spring is coming!

Lower Body Workout:
  • 3 Sets 10 reps of 2 leg glute bridge
  • 3 Sets 10 reps 1 leg glute bridge (each leg)
  • 10 reps of BB deadlift (30 lbs) - Can't remember how many sets I did
  • 3-4 sets 10 reps of BB deadlift (40 lbs)
  • 3 sets 10 reps BB deadlift (50 lbs)
  • 15 reps Goblet Squats (10lbs plate)
  • 15 reps Goblet Squats (20lbs plate)
  • 15 reps Goblet Squats (25lbs plate)
I ran out of time to do split squats so I skipped it.

Did 3-4 Ab moves then jumped on the spin bike for 10 minute HIIT (gear 15 - 30 sec on/1 minute rest)

No comments: