Wednesday, May 29, 2013

BeFit Butt Workout Day 1 (Butt Lift)

Original workout: BeFit Butt Lift Workout

WORKOUT MOVES AND REPETITIONS ('reps') in this workout:
15 reps open leg drop squat
15 reps bulgarian split squats (each leg)
15 reps lateral lunge with reach (each leg)

*STANDING STRETCH QUADS/HIP FLEXORS* - hold 10-15 seconds each leg

*FLOORWORK* (mat needed)
15 reps BASIC LYING BRIDGE - 15 reps
15 reps BRIDGE WITH LEG RAISE (each leg)
4 SUPERMAN - 4 'lifts' at 3 'stretched second' counts each

*KICKBACK SERIES* (on all fours)
15-20 reps bent leg kick back (donkey kicks) - each leg
10 reps crossover straight leg kick backs - (each lift in the 'crossover' is a rep)

*BE sure to complete the bent leg 'set' FIRST - then do the 'crossover set' for that leg BEFORE beginning the bent leg/crossover set for the opposite leg!



I did 2 Rounds of this Booty Workout.

Then I did various abs workout- some inspired from Tatianna's The Alignment of Abs, planks, practicing ab wheel roll out. I think I'm going to make my own 10 plank ab moves that I could always incorporate in any of my active rest in between weight training sets or do an entire thing as its own abs workout.

No comments: