Sunday, June 9, 2013

Back & Kettlebell Class Workout

I got up quite early today so I managed to get to LBKC to do some back workout prior the class. Before that I did a little warm up with 500m rowing. It was my first time recording LBKC workout so you could see how I paced myself during the circuit. This video showed my 2nd circuit.

So today's agenda:
  • 500m Rowing warm up
  • 3 sets of 8 reps assisted overhand grip pull up (2-3 minute rest in between sets)

Kettlebell Class Workout:
Part #1: 4 Rounds Circuit:
  • 20 reps KB Swing (44 lbs.)
  • 10 reps One Arm Snatch (20lbs) - each arm
  • 10 reps One Arm Press (20 lbs.) - each arm
  • 10 reps One Arm Jerk (20 lbs.) - each arm
  • 10 reps Double KB Front Squats (2x20lbs.)
  • 1 minute rest

My time: 25:49

Part #2: 2 Rounds
  • 3 reps Get Up/Sit Up (18 lbs.) - each side
  • 8 reps Arm Matrix (18 lbs.) - biceps curl - press - overhead triceps extension
  • 20 reps Mountain Climbers (each side)

No comments: