Monday, June 17, 2013

Back Workout (Vertical & Horizontal Pulls) + 30 min HIIT spin bike

I'm going to log my workout religiously by indicating the actual reps/range that I did at the gym. Took a little effort to log everything whenever I finished the reps during active rest. This will give me a better idea to track my progress.

Warm up:
  • 500 m rowing (3:00)
  • 1 min plank hold
  • 30 sec RKC plank
  • 1 min side plank hold (each side)
Vertical & Horizontal Pulls Back Workout
  • 4 reps overhand grip pull up (from standing)
  • 3.5 reps overhand grip pull up (from standing)
  • 3.5 reps overhand grip pull up (from standing)
  • 5.5 reps close grip pull up (from standing)
  • 5 reps close grip pull up (from standing)
  • 4.5 reps close grip pull up (from standing)
  • 3 sets of 10 reps inverted body rows at BB Squat rack
  • 3 sets of 15reps 40lbs. preloaded BB Bent Over Rows (shoulder width grip)
Notes: I put 0.5 reps for the pull up when my chin didn't quite pass the bar.

For active rest in between sets, either I did mobility or some abs moves.

HIIT: Spin Bike for a total 30 minutes
  • 2min rest (1st 2 intv)
  • 3min rest (6 intv)
  • 1 min resistance #7 pedaling
  • Total 8 Rounds of max effort pedaling

No comments: