Friday, October 15, 2010

Bodyrock.tv: Burpee burnout workout

Will one body weight exercise for 10 minutes make you sweat and pant like crazy?

The answer is: Yes, if you do this Burpee Burnout from Bodyrock.tv and push yourself REALLY HARD.

One intense exercse for 10 minutes


I eeked out 50 reps (with lots of breaks in between of course - to catch my breath) but I kept in mind to keep proper form.

After this exercise, my sweat was pouring down onto my face and took a little break.

Next I did core strength with the stability ball.

2 rounds of:

1. Regular crunch - 30 reps
2. Regular with side crunch - 30 reps
3. Lunge backward twist while holding the stability ball - 20 reps each side
4. Side leg lift with one hand on the ball - 20 reps each side

Did some yoga for stretching at the end.

No comments: