Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Various workouts throught the week

I'm such a bad fitness blogger :( but at least I can assure you I am still working out regularly with occasional 1-2 rest days in between.

Today's workout:
Weight Lifting Session (about 15 minutes?)
3 rounds with 12-15 reps of:
Biceps Curls
Shoulder Press
Triceps Kickback
In and out Shoulders Fly
Lawnmower

Followed by Bodyrock.tv Tight Jeans Booty Workout


Workout breakdown:
Complete these exercises as many rounds as possible in 15 minutes countdown
1. 50 reps Jumping Rope Jack (I only did regular Jumping Jack)
2. 30 reps crunches

My score: 250 Jumping Jacks and 130 crunches

In no particular order, here are some of the workouts that I've been doing

Bodyrock.tv Crazy Home Bootcamp workout

Workout breakdown:
Interval workout 30 sec on / 10 sec rest for 18 rounds (total 15 minutes)-repeated 3 times

1. Flying Jump lunges (20/16/15)
2. Side Burpees (I modified it to a regular burpee and skip the push ups b/c my right wrist wasn't feeling right) (8/9/9)
3. Side Lunge Touch Down (19/18/22)
4. Squat and Leg Lift (I only use body weight) (16/14/14)
5. Leg Lift and Touch (15/14/15)
6. Crazy bootcamp (I don't think I did this one right) (5/5/5)

My own interval workout (inspired by Bodyrock.tv)
50 sec/10 sec interval - repeated 3 times
1. Squat Jump with Leg Lift (17/11/11)
2. Push Ups with side plank (11/11/10)
3. Side Hop & Lunge (10/8/9)
4. Reptile (36/34/30)

And not forgetting Yoga session as well. Some days I did a full Yoga as the whole workout, some days I did yoga at the end of the main workout for stretching and cooling down.

My lower back pain hasn't completely healed yet but at least not as painful as before. Maybe it's time to see a chiropractor?

No comments: