Thursday, December 9, 2010

Bodyrock.tv: Hot Warrior Workout

Today was an intense interval training from Zuzana and I had to modify certain exercises since either I don't have the equipment or I wasn't fit enough to perform the full version.

Workout breakdown:
10 sec off/50 sec on for 18 rounds

1. Forward & Backward Lunge Sandbag Lift (Left leg) - I used a pair of 8lbs
dumbbells
I counted forward & backward lunge combo as 1 rep
7-4-4

2. Forward & Backward Lunge Sandbag Lift (Right leg)
4-4-4



3. Core Splits - I substituted this with a combo of leg raise, star crunch and butt
lift
9-9-9


4. Dynamo Push Ups 15-11-13


5. Sleeping Crab - Left leg (I did the modified version for both legs)
12-12-12

6. Sleeping Crab - Right leg
12-12-12


My shoulders and arms were still sore from the Red Hot workout on Monday.

No comments: