Thursday, January 6, 2011

Bodyrock.tv: Whipped Quantum of Sweat

Today Zuzana picked one of her older workout Quantum of Sweat, which we did around Thanksgiving time (end of November).

Unlike last time, this time I did One leg skipping with a rope plus I did the actual reverse push ups with the bar across my kitchen counters. I'd consider today's scores as my actual ones.

Workout breakdown:
Set the timer 10 sec off / 50 sec on for 4 rounds for both of these sequences.
Part 1:
- One Leg Skipping (Left)
Round 1: 34
Round 2: 45

- Roll over Commando Push ups (no modifications this time)
Two knee tucks with two push ups count as 1 rep.
Round 1: 7
Round 2: 7

- One Leg Skipping (Right)
Round 1: 31
Round 2: 40

- Roll over Commando Push ups
Round 1: 7
Round 2: 7 1/2

Part 2:
- Low Jump Rope Jack
Round 1: 20
Round 2: 30

- Reverse Push Ups and Kick Up (Left)
Round 1: 10
Round 2: 10

- Low Jump Rope Jack
Round 1: 27
Round 2: 28

- Reverse Push Ups and Kick Up (Right)
Round 1: 9
Round 2: 10

I did jump rope jack on the wooden floor for the first time and whipped myself couple times.
Ouch!

We are supposed to do 20 minutes of free style moderate pace jump rope after a workout, but I was in a pinch of time so I only did 10 minutes. I didn't count the skips this time but I did bunch of skipping styles: jump rope jacks, regular, scissors. Now only if I could start incorporate high knees rope as well.

No comments: