Friday, February 11, 2011

Bodyrock.tv: Touch It! Exercise Challenge

The stupid cold germs still didn't wanna get out from my body so I still had this somewhat runny nose and a little headache. However, I didn't feel any fever, body aching or coughing at all. Seems like my immune system is fighting hard to get rid of the germs.

I decided to give myself more sleep this morning and did today's exercise challenge in the evening.

Workout breakdown:
Set the timer for 10 minutes countdown and do as many sets of these:
2 sumo jump forward
Touch the ground
2 sumo jump back
10 sumo high knees



I did total 45 reps. It was a total thigh burn!

I supposed to continue with 20 minutes skipping afterward, but learning from my past experience, I better not raise my heart rate too high in the evening or I would have hard time going to sleep later. So I didn't do the skips.

No comments: