Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bodyrock.tv: Sexy & Jacked Up Workout - Beating my old record

Since Zuzana hasn't posted up new workout schedule for this week, I picked up one of her older exercise which I did before instead. Today I did time challenge Sexy & Jacked Up Workout, which I first did back in November 2010.

Workout breakdowns:
1. Low Jacks - 20 reps
2. Pike Press - 6 reps
3. Mountain Climber - 30 reps
4. Triceps Leg Lift - 10 reps
5. Superman - 10 reps
6. Roll over to the belly to continue to the next one
7. Toe Touches - 20 reps
8. Leg Lifts - 10 reps

1 round= 1-8 then reverse 8-1 - Do total 4 rounds



The first time I did, I mistakenly counted the reverse as a second round, so technically I only completed 3 rounds, which took me 19:27.

However, today I did the whole round correctly and I even managed to beat my old time. I completed today's challenge in 18:58 - full round!

I'm so proud of myself.

No comments: