Friday, April 1, 2011

Bodyrock.tv: Christmas Abs on April's Fools Day

What?! Two workouts in one day? No it's not an April Fools joke..IT'S REAL. I did this after I came back home. So this put me back on the track, and I am only one workout behind from Zuzana's schedule and after this, the workout marathon is DONE!

Workout breakdown:
Combo#1: Triple squat action (with or without sandbag/weight/backpack etc)
I used a backpack with bunch of stuff inside - weighted about 14-15 lbs.
(Set the interval timer for two intervals for 20 seconds (no rest interval) for 6 rounds. Total workout will be 4 minutes.)
First 20 sec: squat all the way down
Second 20 sec: Squat half way
Third 20 sec: Short pulse squats (squat half way and pulsing-do not come up to standing position)
Repeat everything until the whole interval is over.

I didn't write any scores last time but this time I manage to do it. I had my backpack on me, so my free hands could hold a book and a pen.

1. Full squats 14-11-8-8
2. Half squats 14-11-9-12
3. Pulse squats 13-11-10-14

Combo#2: L sits (16 rounds of 10 sec off / 5 sec on)
I used 2 of my kitchen counters with the metal bar across. Actually I didn't really do a real L-sit, more like I lift off my butt from the ground.

Combo#3: Pick Up Jump with Sandbag/weight/backpack etc
(4 rounds of 10 sec off/50 sec on interval)
Each time the sandbag touches the floor count as 1 round.
Scores: 14-13-12-12 (old 10-9-9-9)

No comments: