Saturday, April 2, 2011

Bodyrock.tv: Grand Theft Booty Workout - LAST workout marathon

Finally, I completed this week workout marathon! I did Grand Theft Booty workout first time in November, and then another time in January as part of a hybrid workout

So I'm comparing my scores with the one in November instead of January (since the January one was part of a hybrid workout)

Workout breakdown: 30 sec on/10 sec off for 18 rounds)
1. Snowboarder 17-17-17 (old 15-14-15)
2. One Leg Squat and Side Kick (Left) 6-5-5 (still used chair but could do half squat) (old 4-4-4 used chair and only could bend slightly)
3. One Leg Squat and Side Kick (Right) 5-5-4 (still used chair and could do full one leg squat) (old 5-4-4)
4. Shelf Butt: 22-23-24 (old 14-18-18)
5. Half Pistol and 1 Leg Pike Press (Left) 4-3-3 (unassisted) (old 2-2.5-2 - beginner's half pistol and full version of 1 leg pike press)
6. Half Pistol and 1 leg Pike Press (Right) 4-3.5-3 (unassisted) (old 2.5-2.5-2)



I beat most of my old scores, but the biggest accomplishment here is I could do unassisted one leg half squat. Just need to work more on my left leg for one leg squat so I could go all the way down just like my right one although still holding on the chair. One step at one time, right?

No comments: