Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bodyrock.tv: Grand Booty and Counterstrike Fat Combo Workout

I regretted that I didn't do today's workout in the morning because I didn't get enough sleep the night before. So I did it before dinner instead.

Not sure why either I didn't have enough sleep or I didn't workout in the morning, I felt lack of energy throughout the day. This determines me to workout in the morning instead in the evening.

Today's workout was a combination of two older workouts: Grand Theft Booty Workout and Counter-Strike Fat Workout.

Workout breakdown:
Part 1: Interval 10 sec off/30 sec on for 9 rounds
1. Snowboarder Pulses 15-16-15
2. One Leg Squat and Side Kick (Left) 6-5-4
3. One Leg Squat and Side Kick (Right) 5-5-5

Part 2: 8 minutes Time Challenge
3 side push ups, 1 side hop, 1 side lunge, 1 side hop, 1 side lunge - 22 reps

Part 3: Interval 10 sec off/30 sec on for 9 rounds
1. Shelf Butt 24-24-23
2. Half Pistol and 1 Leg Pike Press (Left) 3-2-2
3. Half Pistol and 1 Leg Pike Press (Right) 3-3-2 1/2

Hmm seems like most of my scores are better than last time I did the workouts!

I couldn't continue with 20 minutes skipping afterward so only did less than 10 minutes. Sweats were pouring non stop as if I was splashed myself with a bucket of water.

I hold on to a chair/stool for my one leg squat (in my case it was more half squat - similar to half pistol) but I noticed my right side was a bit stronger and I could bend down a bit more than the left.

No comments: