Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bodyrock.tv: My Buns Hurt Workout

I did Zuzana's first new workout for this week in the morning. Let me tell you that I was THIS CLOSE to skip the entire workout and slept in, but I'm glad I didn't!

Workout breakdown:
Part 1: 40 sets of sandbag lunge back, press up and squat leg lift (alt.side) (Time Challenge)
I used my 15lbs dumbbell b/c the backpack was too bulky for doing press up
Time: 4:07

Part 2: Interval training 5 sec off/15 sec on for 12 rounds of Rocket Launchers
(1-2-3 Jump up)
6-6-6-5-5-5-5-6-5-5-6-5

Part 3: 20 sets of Kick Ups (Time Challenge)
Time: 4:10
Note: After rewatching the video again, I realized I didn't start up my kick up position from half squat. Instead I started off in crab position already...oh well.

Part 4: Interval training 10 sec/10 sec for 12 rounds of Jump Lunge/Mountain Climbers non stop
Roughly I did 5 Jump lunges at first intv and only between 1-3 afterward and 5-10 Mountain Climbers. Super burn out! I think I took way too many breaks, especially for jump lunges

Total workout time 16:18



There was an extra 20 min interval skipping after this main workout. But since fat loss is not my goal, I didn't do it. Besides my time in the morning was pretty tight already.

No comments: