Friday, May 13, 2011

Bodyrock.tv: Triple Workouts on the Fated Friday the 13th Day

So this morning I woke up at my usual time to do one of Zuzana's older workout since she didn't post anything new yesterday (and today). I did Hot to Trot Workout a while back but unfortunately I didn't really keep definite scores. But roughly I think I beat my old scores. You can click here to see my previous scores.

First workout - Hot to Trot Workout (in the morning)

Workout breakdown: (Do Part 1 and 2 Twice)
Part 1: Interval workout 10 sec off/30 sec on for 6 rounds
1. Elbow plank Hold (10 sec)
2. Reptile (30 sec) 28-20 // 29-18
3. Elbow Plank Hold (10 sec)
4. Mountain Climber (30 sec) - I counted each jump count as 1 rep this time
53-48 // 42-33
5. Elbow Plank Hold (10 sec)
6. Knee Tucks (30 sec) 27-23 // 21-22

Pretty much you hold on Elbow Plank during the 10 sec off - so it wasn't really a rest time. I managed to write my scores hastily within 10 seconds of elbow plank.

Part 2: Time Challenge (3:37 // 3:21) (old: (5:42 // 5:09)
Do these 2 circuit as fast as possible.
1. Monkey Push Ups and Jump Up - 25 reps
2. Squats and Twist Jump 25 reps

After finished with Part 2, repeat the whole thing one more time.



Second workout - 15 Minute of Pure Torture Workout (in the evening)
I picked one of Zuzana's older workout that I haven't tried before, 15 Minute of Pure Torture Workout.
It's basically a time challenge workout. Before starting, I did 5 minute interval skipping as a warm up.
Workout breakdown:
Do as many sets of this entire circuit as possible within 15 minute countdown.
10 jump lunges
2 reps One Arm push ups (each arm) -I did these on my knees
10 half burpee (or I'd call this plank jump)
2 reps One Arm push ups (each arm) -I did these on my knees


I completed 10 sets + 10 jump lunges + 2 right arm push ups + 1 left arm push up

I took a little break, stretched and I decided to tackle the Killer 4 minute workout. First time I did it in March.

Third Workout - 4 Minute Workout
Workout breakdown:
Set the timer for 5 sec off/15 sec on for 12 rounds
1. Blaster push ups
2. Jumper


I couldn't write any scores, but roughly I did 4-5 blaster push ups and about 3-4 jumper. A teeny bit better scores than last time, huh? Especially after I did another workout prior to this while last time I did, this was the only workout I did.

Wonder why I chose to do these many workouts today? Well it's my Fated Friday the 13th Day. You can read it more here if you are interested.

No comments: