Friday, August 12, 2011

Bodyrock.tv: 1 Year BodyrockTv Anniversary- Beg for Mercy Workout

Beg for Mercy Workout is my FIRST Bodyrock.tv workout every and I did it exactly one year ago. In order to honor the anniversary, I decided to revisit this workout again.

10 sec off/50 sec on for 15 rounds

1. Plank Jumps over the Sandbag (used my backpack) 14-10-10 (old 12-10-10)

2. Get Up (I did Prisoner's Get Up) 8-8-8 (old: hands assisted 9-10-8)

3. Elevated Push Up with Knee Tucks (used ottoman chair) 10-8-8 (old: Did regular push ups 17, 15, 15)

4. Side Step Up (bodyweight only) - LEFT 22-21-22 - used a folding chair
(old: did this incorrectly Took 2 front steps on the stairs, alternating left and right leg. Didn't use any weight 20, 21, 19)

5. Side Step Up (bodyweight only) - RIGHT 21-19-21 - used a folding chair
(old: did this incorrectly Took 2 front steps on the stairs, alternating left and right leg. Didn't use any weight 21, 21, 21)



If you are just looking the numbers, it might not mean that much. I mean I didn't add extra 10 reps for each of everything. The main important thing is I did all the workouts in proper forms while last year I am pretty damn sure that all my forms were pretty shabby.

So what do you think how I did?

No comments: