Monday, August 22, 2011

Bodyrock.tv: I'm Into You Workout -2

Yay, my first workout of this Conquering My Fear Week, I'm Into You Workout, which I did back in May 2011. Mind you, that time I couldn't even whip a single high knees jump rope thus I didn't bother to write down the reps. What was the point? I was switching between playground hops and regular skips.


So today I did all workouts properly (and yes including the high knees jump rope). Here are my reps for today:
10 sec off/50 sec on for 12 rounds
High Knees Jump Rope 90-80
Crab-Pike Press 11-10 (old 9-10)
High Knees Jump Rope 65-60
Reverse Push Ups 18-15 (old 16-14)
High Knees Jump Rope 70-82
Side to Side Lunge with 20-22 lbs backpack 20-22 (old 21-23)

I might not mention this, but my skipping rope has weighted handles which might explain the burn on my arms doing so many high knees skipping after a while :D It's tempting to take out the weights from the handles but I resist! I want to improve my upper body strength as well so I'm keeping those weights in the handles!



Took a little break and proceeded with 15 minute countdown of upper body strength
10 leg raises (70 reps total)
10 triceps dips (one leg assisted) (68 total)

Then 10 pistols for each leg and I'm DONE FOR THE DAY with so much sweats!

No comments: