Friday, January 13, 2012

Bodyrock.tv: Hot Warrior Workout - 4

Yea I know I already did my workout plus 50 Burpees in the morning, but I couldn't help it since today was half working day. I had too much adrenaline..lol!

So I picked Zuzana's workout: Hot Warrior. I've done this workout three times before but I had to modify the core exercise with something else since I didn't have the dip station. So this time, I did everything as RX!

10 sec off/50 sec on for 18 rounds
Forward/Backward Lunge Sandbag Lift (Left leg) 15-12-11
Forward/Backward Lunge Sandbag Lift (Right leg) 11-11-11
Core Splits 20-19-17
Dynamo Push Ups 10-9-10
Sleeping Crab (Left leg) 12-13-14
Sleeping Crab (Right leg) 12-13-13

This time I used an actual sandbag and it has 20lbs sand in there.

My scores might not beat my old record, but at least this time I did everything as prescribed, plus I'm pretty sure my push ups are a lot better than old one.


No comments: