Saturday, October 15, 2011

Workout Schedule Oct 16-23

This is my tentative workout schedule for this week. I purposely didn't put any dates for any particular workout since there are times that I just don't get enough sleep the night before or I didn't get up early enough to do any workout. Sometimes I alter rest day in between and just did the workout whenever I have the time.

Bodyrock.tv: Summer Abs Workout - Time Challenge (beating old PR 2 /PR 1)
10 Burpees
12 Pistols (each leg)

Modified CrossFit workout (from Fit Daffy's Workout Log)
Warm up:
10 reps of each:
Reverse Push Ups
Dive bomber push ups
Deep side lunges
Squats with 20 lbs backpack

Workout: (front squats, reverse push ups, push ups)
15 front squats (holding a pair of 15 lbs dumbbells)
15 reverse push ups
15 push ups
10 front squats
10 reverse push ups
10 push ups
5 front squats
5 reverse push ups
5 push ups

5 Burpees

Bodyrock.tv: I'm Crazy But You Like It Exercise Challenge (beating old PR)
10 Burpees

Bodyrock.tv: Hot Viral Sweat Workout (Beating old PR 2 / PR 1)
12 Pistols (each leg)
5 Burpees

Bodyrock.tv: Ab-Tastic Exercise Challenge (Beating old PR 2 / PR 1)

No comments: